THE I.T. SURVIVAL GUIDE
What Every Business Owner Should Know When Looking For A Professional, Competent, Honest, and Dependable IT Service Company
Read this book and you’ll discover:
- The five types of technical support available, and the pros and cons of each.
- Five critical facts you must know before moving to the cloud.
- How to avoid getting ripped off, disappointed, and/or paying for substandard work.
- 12 warning signs that you hired the wrong IT service company.
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect your company from invasion.
- Everything you need to know about contracts, payment schedules, and rate negotiations.
- 21 revealing questions you should ask any IT service company before giving them access to your company’s network.
- Why you should avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- How to turn technology into a competitive advantage instead of a drain on your time, money, and resources.
- What are “managed services”, and why your company needs managed services.