The Go-Giver is a story about giving. Before you click off the page, give me a minute to explain…
The Go-Giver tells the story of Joe, an ambitious professional who can’t get ahead. After he misses his quarterly sales goal, he becomes desperate and reaches out to the Chairman, a mentor who will forever change his life. The Chairman takes Joe on a journey to discover and put in practice The Five Laws of Stratospheric Success:
- The Law of Value: Your True Worth is determined by how much you give in value rather than take in payment.
- The Law of Compensation: Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
- The Law of Influence: Your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other people’s interests first.
- The Law of Authenticity: The most valuable gift you can offer is yourself.
- The Law of Receptivity: The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
Joe learns that his old ideas about success have to change in order for him to reach the kind of happiness that he’s dreamed about. By putting one of the “Five Laws” into practice each day, Joe sees an immediate turn-around in his career and life.
We’re big fans of the story format…so much that we’re read it twice. Whether you’re a business owner, manager, or sales person, we highly recommend this book. 4.5 out of 5 stars!
By: Ryan Giles