AGJ Systems knows that when it comes to healthcare, the right IT is essential - lives can depend upon it after all. You want swift, accurate and bug-free IT that you can trust. Another factor that has to be of tantamount importance is information security as patients are trusting medical professionals with some of their most intimate details of their health.
We ensure you are compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) which regulates the privacy and security of personal health information. Protected Health Information (PHI) has to be safeguarded and maintain compliance and this means:
- Conducting a thorough risk analysis.
- Completing a Business Impact Analysis for disaster recovery planning.
- Regular updates of security procedures.
- Staff training.
- Evaluation of the information infrastructure.
AGJ Systems will see that you are compliant in all areas so you are able to give patients the best possible services.
In an increasingly regulated industry, how do you contain costs while maintaining the highest patient care standards? One way is by leveraging technology to improve efficiency and productivity.
AGJ Systems office compliance programs are designed to meet all HIPAA requirements with solutions that come for a simple fixed monthly fee and include risk analysis and contingency planning. These are just some of the advantages of having AGJ systems take care of your HIPAA compliance. Others include:
- No productivity losses from system downtime.
- Minimizing productivity losses from unexpected downtime.
- More time for staff to deal with their patients rather than HIPAA tasks.
- Reduced costs and time in managing IT.
Do you need to be HIPAA compliant?