For many of our clients this is news. Our technical team, though, has been preparing for this transition since the announcement back in 2017.
Many small businesses and organizations still are operating on Windows 7. Now is the time to plan for the transition to Windows 10 because upgrading isn’t as simple as purchasing new licenses and installing them on your teams’ desktops.
Upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 is complex, and we have seen many organizations make critical mistakes that wasted time and money.
The experienced technical team at AGJ Systems and Networks has successfully completed hundreds of Windows 10 upgrades and deployments. With our local, trusted team, here’s what you can expect:
- Evaluation of current business software compatibility
- Current computer count and technical specifications
- Purchasing the correct licenses for your industry and business type
- Back-up your existing system
- Schedule a controlled and systematic upgrade roll out.
Trust your Windows 10 upgrade to a Certified Microsoft Silver Partner with Office 365 experience. Learning more about our cloud and virtual options.