This role requires someone who is outgoing, has excellent communication skills, enjoys working with a successful team, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, a confident presence, adept logical troubleshooting, testing experience, task management skills, and root cause analysis abilities.
- Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications is required.
- A+, Network+, Security+, MCP, or equivalent certification required.
- 3-5 years minimum experience required.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be positive and upbeat (no negativity allowed).
- Must be professional and courteous with great attention to detail.
- Must be willing to ask for help when needed.
- Must have great phone skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills (highly organized).
- Must be able to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Must be able to plan and implement technical projects including server deployments.
- Must be able to support disaster recovery solutions.
- Must communicate regularly with clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for technical support at clients’ sites and remotely
- Security planning and configuration on the Windows Server platform
- Responsible for implementing technology industry-approved “best practices”.
- Provide end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Active Directory and Group Policy management (including Power Shell).
- Backup and Disaster Recovery techniques.
- Provide support for clients’ PCs and servers.
- Platform Virtualization solutions using Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare
- Plan and deploy technical projects on time and within budget. Create project plans.
Salary package based on experience and certifications.
More about us:
IT guys and gals are experts by nature. But in today's ultra-competitive market, that's not enough. Sure, we're as expert as they come - that's how we get the business. But we keep the business by offering our client's honest feedback and tailored solutions that never oversell our products or services. Most importantly, we deliver on time, any time, every time. We work until the job is done. Our commitment to the task is unparalleled, and our customers see the result.
What's more, we're easy and friendly to work with, explaining things in layman's terms so it's simple for clients to understand. We're not your average IT geeks, and we have lives and interests beyond bits and bytes. We work hard and we play hard. This special blend of loyalty, dedication, approach-ability and perfectionism makes us a rare breed. We are truly a best-in-class operation, and we're setting a new standard for the IT industry.
This position also requires a skills evaluation, interviews, background check, and drug screen.
Want to join us?